A minimalist office chair with super stylish low back model design in black and orange combination to light up your monochrome office environment. It will undoubtedly enhance the seating comfort and experience.
Low back Model
The low back model provides the useful feature of lumbar that will support your lower back and improve the natural curve of your spine.
High performance chair
This chair will completely eliminate the back and shoulder stress easily. Ergonomically-contoured backrest will relieve stress during long hours of sitting.
The chair durable and metal swivel base gives the chair more stability. With all the electrifying features, this minimalistic chair is comes at unbeatable price along with free shipping.
Write Your Own Review
- Keep your sofas out of direct heat and sunlight because it will fade off the color of the fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use because it will decay the wood.
- Avoid burns and sharp object on fabric as it will become difficult to repair.
- Try to rotate removable cushions once in a while so that they stay even.
- Avoid sliding the sofas during relocation because it can damage the structure so it is wise to lift the sofa from one place to another.
- Vacuum your sofas from time to time to avoid dust and dirt settlement.
- Avoid liquid item spillage and if spill occurs, clean the fabric immediately with soft lightly damp cloth.
- Avoid using cleaner directly on the fabric instead use in on unobserved area first before applying on the stain.
- Avoid using harsh soaps, strong detergent powder or powerful chemicals to clean your upholstered sofas or rexine leather sofas.
- Clean leather and rexine sofas periodically with damp sponge.
- Since rexine leather is durable and tough, keep sharp objects away as far as possible because a light tear on the leather will be extremely hard to get repaired.
- Improper cleaning will also damage your sofa so professional cleaning is recommended periodically (every 5-6 months).
- All the sofa sets on furnikart comes with 1 year of warranty including foam, cushion and legs.
- There is no warranty cover on fabric, cushion covers, rexine leather, etc.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage.